Updated as of December 1, 2021
The Personal Information We Collect
When you use our Site we may collect and use information we received from you. “Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual, and any other information we associate with it.
How the Personal Information is Collected
We collect Personal Information from different sources when you use our Site.
Information you Voluntarily Provide to Warren Properties may include:
- Username and password associated with any User Account.
- Your name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other personal profile you provide to us.
- Any content or contributions you post to the Site.
- Payment information.
- Any additional information you supply to us when you communicate with us either by e-mail or through the Site.
Information that is Passively Collected may include:
- Our system may record certain information about visitors to our Site, including information such as the name of your browser, your IP address, mobile device identifiers, data regarding which pages you view, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from e-mails we send to you, such as whether the e-mail is viewed and whether any link is clicked. We may, from time to time, retain third parties to help us collect and aggregate Personal Information from the Site.
- Our Site uses “cookies,” which are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer. We use certain cookies or other similar technologies to help us understand how you use the Site and to some extent, allows us to personalize your experience. We may, from time to time, ask advertisers or other third parties to serve ads or services to your devices, which rely on cookies from our Site. We may also retain third parties who may assign cookies to conduct tracking for us. You may change your browser setting to reject cookies and still access most of the features on our Site.
How We may use Personal Information
Warren Properties may use personal information as follows:
- To operate and improve the Site.
- To provide consumers with offers for products and services from Warren Properties, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests.
- To facilitate orders for Payments.
- To evaluate eligibility of customers certain offers, products, or services.
- To track payments and perform other analytics.
- To provide customer support, including to our merchants and other business partners.
- To fulfill requests for Warren Properties services and payment.
- To Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Warren Properties and our merchants and business partners, such as Warren Properties news, special offers, announcements, and marketing materials.
- To send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, service bulletins, and marketing material.
- To administer sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us.
- To manage our day-to-day business needs such as website administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, terms and conditions, and to comply with law and law enforcement.
How We may share Personal Information
To the extent permitted by law, all of your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties as follows:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other similar services to enable those services.
To the extent permitted by law, your name and contact information may be disclosed to third parties as follows:
- To third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship for promotional activities, where permitted by law.
- To third-parties with certain promotions or sweepstakes you may participate in.
To the extent permitted by law, information that is passively collected when you use the Site may be disclosed as follows:
- To our online and e-mail advertisers or other third party vendors we use who may provide cookies, and other similar technologies for use on our Site to manage and improve our online and e-mail advertising campaigns.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Personal Information
You may have the right under applicable law to request that we delete your Personal Information. Note that deletion requests are subject to limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information as permitted by law, such as for recordkeeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to comply with applicable law and law enforcement.
Disclosure of Use
You may have the right, under applicable law, to request information regarding the following:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- The business and commercial purpose for the collecting or selling the Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected on you.
Consent and Jurisdiction
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy or any other matter, or if you would like to request disclosure of use information, we welcome you to contact us by writing us at:
Warren Properties, Inc.
P.O. Box 915
Rancho Santa Fe